HOLLA Bread!

As you may know I recently got the opportunity to travel to Kansas City as a part of the SkillsUSA National Competition. I represented North Carolina going up against 37 other different states. I got to meet a lotof different people like people that I will be attending The Culinary Institute of America with, people from Hawaii and I even got to meet Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs and a portion of our baking competition will be included on his new show called, "Somebody's Gotta Do It". Well let me cut to the chase because I am a very busy girl! I had to practice multiple desserts that I had never made before. And CHALLAH Bread was one of them. I am usually HORRIBLE with making complicated breads but it was really simple and my braid even came out pretty. My family ate it with spaghetti that night.



0 Response to "HOLLA Bread!"

Post a Comment