Hi everyone! It has been a long time since I have been on here! I know you are wondering why, well actually it is because I have moved to San Francisco,CA for six months. I am out here completing my externship in a pastry kitchen. An externship is basically the same thing as a internship, but it is called extern because you leave your school for six months and go out into the world and work in your field. I am enjoying my extern and I am gaining so much more experience, from creating recipes, baking bread everyday, filling out inventory papers and even a little behind the bar action! My goal for this experience in California is to become well rounded in more aspects of the restaurant than the kitchen. I work front of the house as well as back of the house in two different restaurants. I think it is very important to all aspects of the restaurant from the dishwasher job to the highest position because it will make you a great boss, manager or chef one day.
As I come to an end of my extern experience, I have set a few academic goals. My first goal is to pass my extern assignment. The next goal is to raise my current gpa. I currently have a 3.5 grade point average in school but my goal is to graduate with at least a 3.8- 3.9. My final goal is to graduate from The Culinary Institute of America.
Ms. Jazzie Cake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Response to "September 30th, 2016"
Post a Comment