Cupcakes, Cakes, Icing, Marzipan & Glaze!

This post is to show my progression in my pastry career and to show my growth. These are just a few of the cakes that I have created throughout my life, from the age of 15 to now. I am now 19 turning 20 by the way(: 

When I was younger, I only wanted to bake cupcakes and own a bakery only selling cupcakes. I would always tell people that making bread was "too hard" and as for other pastries I honestly didn't know about them. Now I want to make everything that I eat. I rarely eat store bought or processed desserts or foods because it is really bad for you and I love to bake or cook my own products. From cakes, pies, jams, peanut butters, extracts, pizza dough, breads and a lot more! With all that being said, my future business plans have drastically changed from just wanting to specialize in cupcakes. What is my business plan you ask? Well, I can't tell you because I am keeping it under wraps until it is perfect and then I will be sure to share it with the world!


My very first cupcakes I made in 2011



Lemon Meringue cupcakes I made in highschool


















My first sheet cake I made for my brother


Big improvement from my very first cupcakes!



0 Response to "Cupcakes, Cakes, Icing, Marzipan & Glaze!"

Post a Comment