Who's got talent?!

Hey everyone! A couple weeks ago I made my very first fondant cake all by myself! I was involved in a talent show and I wanted to do a talent that no one else would do. So I built a wooden picket sign in construction class, drew a  picture in art class and built a huge cake at home. All were Dr. Suess themed because I love Dr.Suess books and my english teacher read my whole class "Oh, the places you'll go" for our last day in class. So when I presented my project that is the Dr.Suess book I read. Now this being my first cake I used youtube and a couple of pastry chefs I know for advice. After a few hours the cake began to fall... I still presented the cake and explained that sometimes things like this happen and I am still growing in my baking skills.





0 Response to "Who's got talent?!"

Post a Comment