Seaboard Festival!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find pictures of the hundreds of cupcakes I made for this event but I do have some pictures of the actual event. Also, the sign in the pictures were drawn by my little sister Jonei. As you may or may not know, my little sister and I are adopted so we are more similar in some ways. One major thing we both have is that we are both creative and we both have at least one artistic ability. For example, she can draw like a professional and has never taken a class for it. I can bake like a professional and have not attended a culinary school. The woman in the last picture is my friend who is also the owner of our local consignment shop and she is very supportive. She will be providing my Debutante Ball dress this year and probably my prom dress. We are very excited! She promotes my cakes and I promote her clothing by wearing it.







0 Response to "Seaboard Festival!"

Post a Comment