Mac&Cheese!

Hello Jazzie Cakers, So happy late Easter to those who celebrate it. I didn't make cupcakes this time or anything for that matter but my family did come together and have a great dinner. My favorite thing on the menu for that evening was my aunt's mac&cheese... OMG! I did not know she had it in her. She prepared hers in a crock pot & it  was everything you could imagine good in a pot! It was so good that I took the recipe down and made some of it yesterday except I made mines in the oven. It was still good but I will make it in the crock pot when I have time. So usually I have a picture for you but, well I am just going to let you see this...


This is what happens when my family sees cheese and noodles put together. Let me remind you that this was gone the next morning around 11 o'clock. It was VERY delicious though.

0 Response to "Mac&Cheese!"

Post a Comment